Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bahria Town Lahore Sector C and Overseas Enclave A Rates and Updates

aslam
Can you tell when BT sector C remaing blocks posseion will be givern from adminstration of BT no reasonable reply i recived.

Hussain Kaisrani replied on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 08:27 AM PST

aslam Sahib!
Please make it clear in which block in
Sector C, Bahria Town Lahore you are interested to know? Your plot No. etc etc.
Thanks.

shakeel.m@swiftfreight.co replied on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 04:06 PM PST

Dear
Hussain Kaisrani sahib

You are expert of bahria town lahore can you tell me the approximate rat of my plot in bahria town overseas block A number is 366
(10 marlas).
I will be thankful .

Best Regards
Shakeel


aslam replied on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 08:01 PM PST

janiper block 240 1 k

Fakher-ul-Hassan replied on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 09:23 PM PST

Hussain Kaisrani sahib,

Assalmoalikum! Please tell me the status & Price of my 10 marla plot (464) in Iris block of sector-C of Bahria town. Best regards.

Fakher-ul-Hassan

Hussain Kaisrani replied on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:03 PM PST

aslam Sahib!
Your plot (240 Janiper Block
Sector C Bahria Town Lahore) is shifted to (most probably within) Janiper Block. If you are in Lahore, please visit Bahria Town office (in Bahria Orchards Raiwind Road Lahore) to get confirmation and possession. Bahria Town is offering possession in Janiper Block now. I am pretty sure that you will not have any problem in getting an upto date information about your plot if you visit Bahria office. Thanks.
=====
Shakeel Sahib!
Thanks for remembering me. I did receive your email. As you have put your querry here so I am writing my reply on this page instead of sending you an email reply.
I am sorry to disoppoint you that I am NOT an expert of Bahria Town Lahore. I am in learning process so my views should be taken as a student not as an expert.
Your plot (366 Overseas Enclave A, Bahria Town Lahore) is idealy located. Though I am not involved in direct selling or buying but can give you idea of on going rates. Its price is about 16 Lac thought its worth is more than 20 Lacs. Good luck brother!
=====
Fakher-ul-Hassan Sahib!
Thanks for remembering me brother! I am sorry for not being able to provide you any good news. Your plot is NOT an on ground plot and Bahria Town has not yet developed it. You should directly contact Bahria Office for knowing its updated status. I think that it has been shifted to Bahria Orchards. Its price (in any case) is Rs.2 Lac less whatever you have paid to Bahria Town.
Thanks.
===== Courtesy: LRE

No comments:

Post a Comment