Friday, January 22, 2010

Frequently Asked Question: Safari Villas Bahria Town Lahore - Part 2



Dear Mr. Hussain Qaisrani

I hope you are doin well. I've been visiting your blog now and then in order to research about Bahria Town. I am writing to ask for little piece of advice, should you have time to respond.

Recently I've contemplating buying or building my own house. In my research I Bahria Town tops again and again but I am a bit indecisive about living away from city. I am a businessman and my office is located in center of the city (nearl Mall) and I often drive home quite late in the night.

How practical is it to commute almost everyday to the city center?
Is it safe in general to drive late night with family between Bahria Town and City on Canal Road ?

In addition I've been told in the past that the quality of construction material used safari villas is not good enough. How true is that?

I'll really appreciate you advice.

Best Regards
===============

Dear Mr. ---- --- ---- Sahib,

Salaam,

Many thanks for your email.

My work place is on Ch. Zahoor Elahi Road near main market Gulberg. It takes me about 40 minutes to reach there from my house in Safari Villas. Hundreds of Bahria residents commute on daily basis in between Bahria and center of the city. It is about 30 KM but the drive is smooth and hassle free in general. As per my experience we need at least 30 minutes drive from one place to another in the city even if the distance is only 10 KM. Yes! It is bit expensive to drive about 60 minutes on daily basis. I think that it is not a problem if only one person needs to travel on daily basis.

In general it is safe to travel on canal road at late night as we had not heard any incident of security but it is not recommended to travel on canal road after 10 PM. Multan Road is an alternative and very safe and secure 24 hours.

Its generally true that quality of material used in Safari Villas is not good. Practically workmanship remained the issue in Safari Villas. You may find good constructed Safari Villas for buying. If you can spend about Rs.250,000/= (approx.) and a months time on an old Villa (which are on good locations) then it will also be a good option. Old villas could be bought much cheaper than the new ones. If interested in Safari Villas then please visit the villa for sale thoroughly before making any decision.

Please feel free to contact me if you ever think that I am able to do any thing for you.

With best regards,
Hussain Kaisrani

No comments:

Post a Comment