Monday, October 15, 2012

Query About Residential plot in Lahore

WAQAR
I would be highly grateful, if someone advise me, I want to buy plot in good housing scheme. I am a salaried employee can invest 25,000/- per month.
I need 5,7 or 10 Marla plot in housing scheme.
Thanks

Hussain Kaisrani replied on Monday, June 4, 2012 01:00 PM PST
Dear WAQAR,
It is good that you are thinking to have a plot for your family in some good housing scheme of Lahore. As per your monthly savings, you can only go for some scheme which introduces plots on installments. For any reliable housing project in Lahore you needed AT LEAST following amounts:
Advance or Down payment: Rs.400,000/=
Monthly amount for installment: RS.70,000/=
As per your present situation it seems very difficult but it is not impossible. Please keep dreaming and trying your best to save more funds. I assure you brother that you will find some solution.
I have passed through same process and by the grace of Allah I was able to have my dream home in Bahria Town.
GOOD LUCK.

Khan replied on Monday, June 4, 2012 04:05 PM PST
Mr.Hussain. I regularly read your posts. You are such a rare species and blessed with so much of positive mind that I wish and pray Allah that if there were just a few thousand like you in us, we would be a different nation. May Allah bless you and keep spreading optimism.

Hussain Kaisrani replied on Monday, June 4, 2012 04:19 PM PST
@Khan
I am really impressed by you as you have great sense of appreciation. Very much obliged for your wishes and prayers. I wish the same for you.

Overseas replied on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 07:13 AM PST
Mr.Hussain,
I have 35 lacs and want to invest for short term 1-2 year can you suggest some good options.
thanks,

Headliner replied on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 11:01 AM PST
Go for Dream Garden Located on Main Defence Road opposite Comsat u can get a plot on installment in your budget.

Hussain Kaisrani replied on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 12:18 PM PST
@Overseas,
In real estate investment short term means (three years) because when one buys a plot the cost goes significantly up on the same day from the market rate. Reason is that a buyer spends lot of time and money to finalize the deal. This extra spending (commission, tax and transfer fee etc) are generally not covered within a year. If you can afford to wait till three years then any ON GROUND (physically existing) and good location plot in Bahria Town will give you a reasonable profit. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment