I tried to get information from marketing staff member of P&D Fort Housing Scheme, Lahore but was not satisfied from him. Actually almost every society hire new staff on the launch of new project. And the booking staff is generally not seen after some time. Their information about the project is always superficial.
Having said that I understand that it is a Cooperative Society.
You may think to invest in it if:
- You can wait for at least 6 years to see your plot on ground or sell it on reasonable profit
- You are ready to pay a handsome amount for development charges (as this price is only for land purchase)
- You have no problem wherever the location of this project would be
- You do not have more funds for investing in bit better project.
- You understand that dealers would not take much interest in this project (and sale of plot may be a serious issue) as the price is too low.
The last date to submit application forms is February 20, 2013. The location of P&D Fort Housing Scheme is not clear but following map gives some idea.
It is worth mentioning that The Punjab Planning & Development Department has announced that the name of P&D Department will not be linked up with the name of “P&D Fort” housing scheme of the P&D Department Employees Cooperative Housing Society Phase-II Lahore. While this P&D Fort must be considered as a PRIVATE HOUSING SCHEME.