Members of Bahria Town Lahore who are affected by Lahore Ring Road had a meeting for a protest (January 20, 2016) at Sector C. Bahria Town officials came to meet them.
- Bahria Town officials (Mr Amjad Bhatti and Azam Bhatti) confirmed that Lahore Ring Road is passing through Bahria Town Lahore
- Around 400 members are affected by Lahore Ring Road route
- Bahria Town management offered to Lahore Ring Road Authority change to route and Bahria Town would manage its construction on new route
- Bahria Town Management could not succeed in changing the Lahore Ring Road route
- Bahria Town Management was clear about the situation even then it sold the plots and passed the maps for construction of houses and plazas.
- Bahria Town officials was of the view that it is the choice of members whether they want to get plots against their plots or want to register case against Bahria Town.
- Bahria Town Management now wants the members to make the matter legal by providing written application.
- Bahria Town Management also presented the matter in Lahore High Court now.