Friday, November 30, 2012

My Parents - My Best Friends, A Speech Contest in Bahria Town School, Lahore


It was very tough competition but finally Muzamil Hasnain Qaisrani succeeded to score SECOND position in the speech contest (My parents - My best friends) throughout Bahria Town School.
==============================================
Respected Principal, teachers and my dear friends!
Assalam o Alaikum,

It gives me a great pleasure to express my thoughts and feelings about my parents – my best friends.

First of all I want to thank my parents for everything that they have done for me. It is because of them that I have been able to live the life I dream of. My parents are the most special persons to me.

They are my best friends as they tell me the stories. They bring gifts for me. My parents are always ready to give me anything which improves my learning. My father reads out a story book for me every night. We watch a movie on every weekend. My parents attend each and every PTM in my school.

My parents always encouraged me to share everything with them. I did the same. This is how we became friends. Now I share everything with them and they help me to solve my problems. This is so satisfying.

My mother is a teacher at heart. She takes care of my studies, dress, food and my friends. She arranges my birthday as a very special ceremony and gives me a gift of my choice.

My parents took me on a trip to the UK and Europe last year. They provided me an opportunity to study in the Ray Lodge School, London.

My father comes to take me from school every Monday. He feels happy to meet my friends and class fellows. This is an expression of his love and friendship for me.

I think that my parents are a great blessing of God. Let me take this opportunity to tell my parents that I can climb the highest mountain, dive into the deepest sea, and walk across the wildest desert by the confidence of your love for me.

Dear Mom and Dad, you are wonderful and my best friend. I love you very much.

Thank you.

(Muzamil Hasnain, Class 5 - Orange, Bahria Town Lahore)

No comments:

Post a Comment