Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Whether to construct a home on my plot or to buy Safari Villa, Bahria Town Lahore


Sunday, December 2, 2012 03:14 PM PST  Reply: Write answer to this advertisement HERE on this page under this  message.

Dear CMY
I have one plot at Umar Block (BT-LHE) corner, aprox 200 Sq yard (8M), # 634.
I really appreciate your advice on the below:
1) If I construct a two story house for small family (A quality) how much it will cost me with material and what will be best covered area.
2) What the current sale prices of my plot is in case of sold the same and buys one ready 8 / 10 Marla safari villa in good location and corner plot.

Awais replied on Monday, December 3, 2012 03:25 PM PST

Dear Hussain Kaisrani Sahib
appreciated for your kind advise on above post. thanks

Hussain Kaisrani replied on Monday, December 3, 2012 09:56 PM PST

Dear Awais,
Thanks for remembering me.
When you or some other friend specifically addresses CMY Sahib (USTAD WADDA) then people like me do not find it appropriate to reply the post.

1. The covered area would certainly depend upon your budget and family requirements. In my humble opinion, the covered area should be as per standard construction in the area. It will also help to sell or rent out your home easily (if or whenever it is needed). In this situation the covered area should be around 3,300 sq.ft. It also includes the mumpty and a small room on second floor which has been recently permitted by Bahria Town Lahore.

2. As I am not directly involve in sale purchase matters so I can only provide you an idea of the sale price of your plot. Please DO NOT depend on it. Your plot should be sold around Rs.25 Lac.

If you are in the position to construct your home by your own then it would be far better and economical than buying a Safari Villa. But living in Safari Villas is far better than any other block of Bahria Town.

Good Luck.


Courtesy: LRE

No comments:

Post a Comment