Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Facilities available in Bahria Town Lahore and Population

HUSSAIN KAISRANI SB. AA

I HAVE READ UR NAME MANY TIME IN DISCUSSION AT LAHORE REAL ESTATE AND LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE CONSULT FOR ADVICE ABOUT BAHRIA TOWN LAHORE.

1- WHAT EXACTLY U DO FOR BAHRIA OR IN BAHRIA?

2- WILL U HONESTLY TELL ME HOW MANY PEOPLES ARE RESIDING IN BAHRIA LAHORE AS OF TODAY?

=========

Salaam ...... Sahib,

Thanks for your email.

My reply to your questions is:
  1. I am not working for Bahria Town rather had never worked for Bahria Town. I am a pioneer resident of Safari Villas and have been providing required information since last five years.
  2. It is very difficult to tell you honestly how many people are residing in Bahria Town today as I am not in the position to count them. In my views this question is now outdated as Bahria Town Lahore is well populated now and almost every day a new family is moving here. I must clear that it is only a general idea and I am not saying it honestly.
  3. I am not sure about the exact meanings of all these facilities but as per my understandings following items are in operation:
  • Mini Golf Course
  • National level Car Races have been held on Sector C Independence Drive.
  • Ceni Gold Theater - Cinema
  • Dine Out - Few restaurants are opened by third parties
  • Life fitness Club
  • Grean Areas
  • Saloon by Deplix
Thanks.

With best regards,
Hussain Kaisrani
==============

AA, HK SB.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY I WILL GET TO SEE U IN BAHRIA.
I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO MEET U PERSONALLY AND IF I DO HAVE ANY MORE QUESTION I WILL SEND U AN EMAIL.
THANKS.
===========

No comments:

Post a Comment