Friday, May 21, 2010

Living in Safari Villas or in some other block of Bahria Town Lahore - A Comparison

I am on crossroads in making a decision as to live in safari Villa or construct a house of my own choice in Bahria and settle there. Can someone particularly Hussain Kaisrani help me in making a decision about settling in Lahore after 2 years time. I have 3 kids, so do you think 8 marlas serena would be ok for a family of my size. Also i do own a 10 marla plot in Shaheen block, how about getting it constructed of my own choice rather than buying a safari. How do you see living in Safari villa different from living in Bahria Lahore elsewhere. Also Should i buy safari just before coming back to settle or i can purchase now and put it on rent for 2 years. I have around 45 lack in hand, please suggest the best proposal where my money is best utilized and invested at the same time. Constructing a 10 marla house would cost me roughly 30 lacks with balance 15 I can invest by buying a small plot in Bahria itself.Buying 8 marla safari would roughly cost me around 40 - 45 lacks, thus allowing me to keep my 10 marla plot as it is hoping for some rise in future. Thanks.

Assad replied on Sunday, May 16, 2010 07:34 PM PST

AOA
I suggest
buy a safari villa, rent it out. enjoy monthly rental + Appreciation and after you are back live in safari villa.
You'll be able to construct your house under your supervision and you will be in better position to decide where to live.
If you construct now will you willingly rent that out?
Will you keep unoccupied that house?
If you construct now what that will pay you?
Regards

Rana replied on Monday, May 17, 2010 08:02 AM PST

@Assad good suggestion

Another option is
buy a non possession SAFARI VILLA, will cost you less and price difference is more then 2 yearsrent which you will get in case you buy a ready to move villa and rent it out. Moreover it will be newer when you move in after two years.

Hussain Kaisrani replied on Monday, May 17, 2010 09:00 AM PST

Brother limo,

Assad Sahib has given best solution.

I enjoy living in Safari
Villas but many people do not find any reason to prefer living in Safari Villas. After discussing the matter with too many people, I have reached to the conclusion that Safari Villas living is only better if:

1. You have small kids and want them to mix up in neighborhood.
2. You like community living.

Things may change after few years but at present Safari Villas is an ICON of Bahria Town Lahore so all facilities are being made available in or around it.

I will also suggest you to buy a Safari Villa and rent it out. Start living here after shifting. You will be in better position to decide whether to shift to Shaheen Block or not.

Your budget is more than sufficient for buying a Safari Villa.

@ Rana Sahib
Generally it is very good idea to buy a Safari Villa with no possession which will, of course, be ready with in a year or so BUT I will not agree with you Rana Sahib due to two factors:
1. Nowadays it is very difficult to find a Safari Villa (Asian, Serena) with no possession
2. It is also a possibility that Bahria Town will not finalize it within two years due to some reason. In this case there will be real problem for limo.

limo replied on Monday, May 17, 2010 04:04 PM PST

Thanks a lot Kaisrani bhai and Asad. Kaisrani bhai, would you suggest me some better location if i have to
buy a Serena (8 marla), i mean close to park, mosque, supermarket etc and also which area i should avoid.

Hussain Kaisrani replied on Monday, May 17, 2010 11:35 PM PST

Always welcome!
It totally depends upon the availability. I may not be correct when I say some location good or bad. You start your search for buying a villa. When there comes a point of selection in available options, I will provide you my point of view. At this stage it is not wise to discuss the matter on this forum. Thanks for your understanding sir.

limo replied on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:02 AM PST

I really appreciate your supportive nature, thanks once again Kaisrani Bhai.
==== Courtesy:
LRE ====

No comments:

Post a Comment